Saturday, April 27, 2019

detachment, what is love series

i am love
i am what i receive
i am
how come you don't call me anymore
i am
everybody wants you
i am
shit ain't really working out
i am
ooooh i wanna dance with somebody
i am
let me put my love into you
i am
i want to leave you uplifted and inspired
i am
unknowing
i am
giving what i want to get
i am
life ain't nothin but bitches and money
i am
you don't want to fall in love with me
i am
can't touch this
i am
i just wanna make out in my car
i am
even freedom craves touch
i am loss
i am love
i am
my break up playlist
and my falling in love playlist
i am death
i am raindrops
i am a tooth
i am a kitten
i am the photograph on my wall
i am a dream
i am sex
the wind blowing pictures off the dresser
i am pure awareness.
my love is peace.

i am
i am
i am
i am
mutherfkr i am

all the things
the bits of glass
the broken string
i am thanks for introducing me to the chief

i am wanted

cherished, respected, admired, adored and desired

i am good giving and game and i am on a mission from gaaaad








1 comment: